A Promise to the Lord

We started this site to keep this higher level consciousness of Lord Hanuman strong and alive. It is our promise to him for a request we have asked of his great spirit, and he is such a giver, ever so generous and easy with his blessings.

Lord Hanuman is also our first solid movement into the active understanding of polytheistic gods so this blog temple is truly a significant move on our part. We hope that all who come to this holy place in the internet will leave their wishes, hopes and feelings for Lord Hanuman to absorb into his creative energy field, feed his mighty spirit and in turn you will have his tremendous gifts in exchange.

Namaste

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Stand By Me

Thank you that although there were no eggs, there was still something satisfying to eat like instant noodles. I am eating that right now actually and feeling really good about it. This might actually be better for me than bread and eggs because it is more filling and I have quite a lot of things to do before I make lunch later.

Thank you that I've realised that how to not get disconnected from the stream due to the emotions of others is to not need to be affirmed by these people. That detachment allows the state of abundance to keep on flowing and the ego to be disengaged.

Thank you that Isaac apologised for that flash of anger that arised from his worry due to time and the feeling of burden. It would mean a lot to me but as I am understanding the above, now feel no change in emotion because I do not need his niceness to me to validate who I am.

Thank you that I just had an inspiration of what coloured nails I should do next. Whitish-silverish - emphasizing my longish fingers and cool enough to create an effect like black would despite it being light coloured. That makes it creative and interesting for me.

I am glad that Isaac said it will only take about an hour to do up the proposal because the thought of it does make me feel quite lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment