A Promise to the Lord

We started this site to keep this higher level consciousness of Lord Hanuman strong and alive. It is our promise to him for a request we have asked of his great spirit, and he is such a giver, ever so generous and easy with his blessings.

Lord Hanuman is also our first solid movement into the active understanding of polytheistic gods so this blog temple is truly a significant move on our part. We hope that all who come to this holy place in the internet will leave their wishes, hopes and feelings for Lord Hanuman to absorb into his creative energy field, feed his mighty spirit and in turn you will have his tremendous gifts in exchange.

Namaste

Monday, May 3, 2010

Aum Aem Hreem Kleem Chamundaya Yech

Dear Hanuman,

Thank you that I have all my limbs and in spite of the bad childhood I had emotionally, it is on a totally different level compared to real shit that happens all over the world with little children and their ruined little lives. I was blessed, loved and cherished.

Thank you that I have Isaac who is always with me, always true to me and loves me in the best way any intellectual could ever ask for. In my complains about the situation that I am in and the lameness of other people's love troubles, I have to look at the blessings in which I have that I take for granted now 'cos it's such a total given.

Thank you that yesterday I had the best sleep I've had for a long while. It was good and nice that it is just the beginning of having a bed everyday now for the rest of my life. I shall make sure this is so. And I am so thankful now for these little things that I have always taken for granted before.

Thank you that today because of the good sleep, I woke up feeling energized and so did some housework when I woke. It felt good to help out properly in the house. It's not a nice feeling to be thought of as lazy or not helping out at all. It's part of my Aquarian pride to be part of the parcel in this way.

I am very excited to go for food now. Let's see where this journey takes me.

Om Namo Hanumantaay Aaveshay Aaveshay Swaahaa,
Celestine

No comments:

Post a Comment