A Promise to the Lord

We started this site to keep this higher level consciousness of Lord Hanuman strong and alive. It is our promise to him for a request we have asked of his great spirit, and he is such a giver, ever so generous and easy with his blessings.

Lord Hanuman is also our first solid movement into the active understanding of polytheistic gods so this blog temple is truly a significant move on our part. We hope that all who come to this holy place in the internet will leave their wishes, hopes and feelings for Lord Hanuman to absorb into his creative energy field, feed his mighty spirit and in turn you will have his tremendous gifts in exchange.

Namaste

Monday, March 15, 2010

Om Namo Hanumantaay Aaveshay Aaveshay Swaahaa

Dear Lord,

Thank you that Ernesto called back. That was great... I am quite excited about performing and it is weird that tomorrow ended up with two so-called auditions now. I think it must be the obvious next step. I am going to flow with this whole thing and see how it goes...

Thank you that Francois called me albeit halfway. It will be good to do the gig with him because at least this means I have guitar accompaniment and I would really like to do him the favour since he came up with that nice compliment of asking me to sing with him first.

Thank you that Nick seems pretty keen on me and Isaac being involved in his band set up thingy. The banter two and fro on fb was hilarious to me, fun and hilarious. I shall go check what else has been said after I logged out, and see Nick tomorrow at his pub!

Thank you that it is now time for bed. I am quite, quite tired really and am looking forward to bed. I shall go clear the kitchen now and also use the toilet for down time. The land of dreams is already calling out to me and I am keen on doing some visualisation before I fall asleep altogether.

It is great that I have a tarot reading friend who can help to provide an objective insight to each reading.

Om Namo Hanumantaay Aaveshay Aaveshay Swaahaa,
Celestine

No comments:

Post a Comment