A Promise to the Lord

We started this site to keep this higher level consciousness of Lord Hanuman strong and alive. It is our promise to him for a request we have asked of his great spirit, and he is such a giver, ever so generous and easy with his blessings.

Lord Hanuman is also our first solid movement into the active understanding of polytheistic gods so this blog temple is truly a significant move on our part. We hope that all who come to this holy place in the internet will leave their wishes, hopes and feelings for Lord Hanuman to absorb into his creative energy field, feed his mighty spirit and in turn you will have his tremendous gifts in exchange.

Namaste

Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Biswas"

Dear Lord,

Thank you that I lost such a big amount that it was normal to do what I did, otherwise, it would have been extremely stressful and embarrassing. Also, I think there was a reason for things to turn out as such so that perhaps I can play again and win enough for what we need or make them clients for the other source of income.

Thank you the dude was nice enough to send me home... and overall the hangout with them after the game was pretty nice. There was a difference and I felt like the smokes hindered my full participation with the new. I am definitely not going to smoke anymore.

Thank you that Fiona was nice enough to offer to cover for me first. And generally she was considerate towards me and all that. That felt nice even though we ain't that close, perhaps especially so. And she offered so much food and cigarettes, it was no joke really.

Thank you that there's still enough to move around tomorrow and possibly to do what we were going actually going to do today before the mahjong waylaid us. I was wrong, what we were going to do was actually more of a confirmation of the final deal than the game.

I realise now that complacency and faith can be easily mixed up. Confidence and ego have to be carefully separated.

Om Namo Hanumantaay Aaveshay Aaveshay Swaahaa,
Celestine

No comments:

Post a Comment