A Promise to the Lord

We started this site to keep this higher level consciousness of Lord Hanuman strong and alive. It is our promise to him for a request we have asked of his great spirit, and he is such a giver, ever so generous and easy with his blessings.

Lord Hanuman is also our first solid movement into the active understanding of polytheistic gods so this blog temple is truly a significant move on our part. We hope that all who come to this holy place in the internet will leave their wishes, hopes and feelings for Lord Hanuman to absorb into his creative energy field, feed his mighty spirit and in turn you will have his tremendous gifts in exchange.

Namaste

Monday, March 1, 2010

"Shalom"

Dear Lord,

Thank you for the fact that the fear of having not enough is slowly dissipating along with a growing trust in you. There are many factors that are contributing to this confidence... the fact that it's rather easy to get that little bit of everyday stash with just one phonecall and also the very example that we have survived this long already.(W)

Thank you that I exercised yesterday and didn't even plan it! And a good one at that because my whole body's aching... and specific parts quite intensely as well. Also, the 'exercise' was watched and enjoyed by my friends whom praised me for a job well done so that was pleasurable to me.(E)

Thank you that there's enough food for one more meal later, which makes me happy because I like that there's always makan available. The food is rather heaty though so I am drinking a lot of water now, nearly done with a whole bottle already which is of course good for detox either way even if I wasn't heaty.(E)

Thank you that I have already registered for the HK site and will soon be uploading the full proposal to a solid gateway to investors. I have hopes for this one and despite any misgivings on my part due to our own debts issues, am sure that something can be worked out as long as this part of the bargain, getting the investor, is settled.(F)

It was nice talking to Beryl and having her understand that part of me which I find most important for a good friend to - my metaphysical concepts and theories.(A)

Om Namo Hanumantaay Aaveshay Aaveshay Swaahaa,

Celestine

No comments:

Post a Comment