A Promise to the Lord

We started this site to keep this higher level consciousness of Lord Hanuman strong and alive. It is our promise to him for a request we have asked of his great spirit, and he is such a giver, ever so generous and easy with his blessings.

Lord Hanuman is also our first solid movement into the active understanding of polytheistic gods so this blog temple is truly a significant move on our part. We hope that all who come to this holy place in the internet will leave their wishes, hopes and feelings for Lord Hanuman to absorb into his creative energy field, feed his mighty spirit and in turn you will have his tremendous gifts in exchange.

Namaste

Thursday, March 11, 2010

om shrim maha lakshmi yei swaha

Dear Lord,

Thank you that A was so sweet and so easy about it all. It makes me feel great that we have friends like these. And he's fucking definitely on my list now. I will not forget this... so it's J, A, S, E and B. Having this list spurs me on further because it is a good list not an enemy list which will be damaging.

Thank you that the room is much neater and cleaner now. I shall make it even more so later after we've eaten. I've noticed a relation to keeping my roots maintained and travelling further in life, and also that when it is not, negativity is attracted to me.

Thank you that T is obviously affected that Is and I are not actively involved in the group nowadays. It is good that somebody feels the difference and that we are missed. Maybe we should have spoken up but then it will be harder to get the investment in.

Thank you for the numbers that you gave me earlier and also that we missed today's. I know that monday's mine. You promised us and I know you will deliver. I shall read up more about you now... find out more, see what else I can be inspired by. There's so much I do not know...

It is good that A has affirmed he'd be doing e transfer in an hour or so... and it's done!

Om Namo Hanumantaay Aaveshay Aaveshay Swaahaa,
Celestine

No comments:

Post a Comment