A Promise to the Lord

We started this site to keep this higher level consciousness of Lord Hanuman strong and alive. It is our promise to him for a request we have asked of his great spirit, and he is such a giver, ever so generous and easy with his blessings.

Lord Hanuman is also our first solid movement into the active understanding of polytheistic gods so this blog temple is truly a significant move on our part. We hope that all who come to this holy place in the internet will leave their wishes, hopes and feelings for Lord Hanuman to absorb into his creative energy field, feed his mighty spirit and in turn you will have his tremendous gifts in exchange.

Namaste

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Shanti"

Dear Lord,

Thank you that we have hung the clothes up already so its not going to be another pile of stinky laundry. Also, the infected clothes are outside waiting to be sunned which separates the good laundry from the bad and also the smells. After the sunning, if the clothes are still smelly, I will personally handwash them.

Thank you that I see now that it started from my own lack of self-discipline and weakness that has caused a rift between me and Isaac. It started from asking him to cook for me when I can easily do it myself. Which got him feeling like he's being made to do a lot of things while what he actually wants to do is to go for a run.

Thank you that W has been swift enough to respond to the matter at hand. Now all we need to do is to figure out how to contribute our share of the bargain. After detoxing from the recent episode we shall begin our meeting and discussion about the matter.

Thank you that the mantra that Isaac and I did together earlier appeared to be very powerful. I can totally feel a sensation of throbbing slightly beneath the surface of my forehead. I am absolutely excited to go through a true spiritual experience and cannot wait for day three.

It is good that Isaac tried to patch things back halfway through our fit. Another thing to notice about my ego.

Om Namo Hanumantaay Aaveshay Aaveshay Swaahaa,

Celestine

No comments:

Post a Comment